We did it!
My road trip is planned for departure from Las Vegas on April 10th. It's not a bad drive at all to LA. Once I get there, I have different friends that I'll be bunking with and the ACTS of kindness will begin.
I've already started making a list of little things that I want to do:
- Go to Taco Bell and buy the persons food behind me in the drive thru
- Put $10 on a random gas pump
- Take coffee to the crossing guards at a school
- Take donuts to the bus drivers at a school
- Give a random person my favorite book
- Buy a Big Mac Meal and give it to someone holding a sign asking for money
- Pay for the toll for the person behind me
- bake cookies and give them to the neighbors of the friends I'm bunking with
- find someone eating alone and a restaurant and join them
- print out funny jokes and hang them all around the halls of a hospital
The list goes on and on. But, as I think of small gestures, I'm writing them down (because, I have a horrible memory)