Over this past weekend, we were doing some spring cleaning in our garage and while we weren't looking, our lab Polly got out of her kennel and wandered into the garage. Once we saw her, she had already ingested some car chemicals from the basket they were in. We weren't sure if she had gotten into anything dangerous, so we waited. After we saw her gagging and throwing up we took her immediately to the animal hospital where they had to sedate her, do a full exam including a blood analysis, then do a treatment on her to remove the chemicals from her stomach. Thank God we didn't wait much longer, they told us she could have died from ingesting chemicals.