Thank you for your generous donations.
My grandparent's had a minor fire start in their home. We are so thankful that they were not home at the time. The cause of the fire was from a blanket that was on the floor, too close to their space heater and it started a fire. Most of their family room was destroyed.
One neighbor saw smoke and called the fire dept - they got there just in time. My grandparents will be able to stay with our family while their home is repaired. But they don't have the money saved to do the repairs, so we are starting this MoveYourMountain campaign for them.
If you would be so generous in helping them repair their home, we would appreciate it so much! Anything you can donate would help them! Thank you!