April 1, its no joke. Our Share Your Story contest begins April 1, 2018. $500.00 prizes available.
How can you find people to donate to your crowdfunding campaign? We’ve interviewed and researched and come up with the TOP 7 Ways to find people to donate to your campaign.
Statistics have shown that a project has an 80% chance of successfully reaching its funding goal once a campaign raises over 20% of the initial funding. The faster the momentum is gained, the better.
You have an amazing idea, you’ve started a campaign, and set your goal. Now what?
Now…you have to start the real work of marketing your campaign. Marketing your campaign isn’t about just posting it on Facebook and sending out a tweet. This is your business, your cause, your focus…now, let’s get the word out!
How do I promote my campaign ? Nine simple steps to help promote your campaign and get people talking about it.
Fundraising: ” 7 Simple steps to better results ” Building a community project