That $1,000 VISA Gift card sounds really nice doesn’t it? Think about all the great things you can do with an extra $1,000 in your pocket. And all you had to do was share YOUR story about how you have been personally affected by Heart Disease or Congenital Heart Defects.
Now you need to rally up your friends and family and get them to vote for YOUR story to guarantee that VISA Gift card gets into your pocket!
Here are some super easy tricks to make sure you maximize the number of votes and increase your chances of WINNING!!
- Make a list of everyone you can ask for a vote – Friends and Family and then ask them to share it with their network as well! I recommend doing this in an Email. Here is what you should include:
- The Contest Link to Vote for YOU
- How many times a day someone can vote for you (3x for this contest)
- Post a link to vote for your story on your wall – I recommend posting twice each day, once in the morning and once at night
- Create a Facebook Group and ask your friends to join it. In your group you can share the contest information and the link to vote for you. This also gives you another way to send a reminder to everyone in the group reminding them to vote
- Twitter – only works if you have a large following. I recommend posting twice a day to your status. Like Facebook, once in the morning and once at night
- You can send direct messages (DMs) to your followers. *Twitter only allows 250 DMs in a 24- hour period
- When you send your DMs, use a bit.ly link to shorten the contest URL
- Blogs & Blog Posts
- If YOU HAVE a blog, use it and post links to the contest. Try to post as close to the top of your blog as you can. Also, remember to post within your blog posts or at the bottom of each post…as a reminder to your readers
- If YOU HAVE a blog or a website, you should also have a list of subscribers. If you have access to their email addresses, you could send out a request for votes. *Don’t bombard your subscribers too much though as this could get annoying. I recommend emailing only once or twice throughout the entire length of the contest. Spread out the reminders and make it short, sweet and VERY appreciative
- If YOU DON’T HAVE a blog use other people’s blog posts. For example, if someone is blogging about the contest (but not entered) you can sometimes leave a link to your story entry and how to vote in the comment section
- If you have friends who have blogs, ask them to blog about the contest for you
Most importantly, YOUR Story is AMAZING!! Obviously everyone is going to vote for You!
All you need to know is this: The more places your contest link is, the more people will see it and VOTE FOR YOU!
Remember to share your STORY FROM YOUR HEART and ask for votes using #Storiesfromyourheart.